Define Data Role?
Data Role – combine a worker’s job and the data that users with the job must access. For e.g,
–Payroll Administrator US, Human Resource Specialist R&D.
Please login fusion Application.
- Navigate to Setup & Maintenance.
- Select Setup Financials
- Go to task “Manage Data Role and Security Profiles “from FSM
- Click Manage Data Role and Security Profiles.
- Enter New Data Role name and select Job Role
- Data Role Code: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER CUSTOM DATA ROLE TG.
- For each object type, include only one security profile & Click to Next.
- Create new Security Profile where needed
- Expand the Security Profile & Fill up the details as required.
- Review and Submit.
- Navigate to à Security Console.
- Select Manage User Tab & Query the User
- Click edit & choose to add Role.
- Search the Newly created data role HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER CUSTOM DATA ROLE TG.
- Click Add Role Membership & Click done.
- Finally, the data role added to User Successfully.
- Click Save & Close.